Monday, October 25, 2010

I do have a good reason for not posting...

I have spent the last few months growing eyebrows, fingers and toes and am now mother to a slightly undersized version of myself.

Plans to finish work and spend a couple of weeks preparing everything went out the window when I was admitted to hospital early...ooops...now five weeks later I am settling into life waking up at 5am in the morning (something I only ever used to do if I had to catch a red eye flight).

Anyway so now that I'm at home a while I'm hoping I will have some time to undertake some of those little projects I have been wanting to do...even if I have to work on them in half hour blocks :)

I have started already and have made some cute little bibs and burping cloths for bub - will post some pics shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment